To make an application, collect an enrolment form the school office during normal business hours or alternatively download and complete the application for enrolment form and return it to St Louis school, together with the following supporting documentation.
- Enrolment Applications for 2021 open on Tuesday 14th April 2020 and close on Friday 8th May 2020.
- A copy of your child’s Birth and Baptism Certificate must be provided. These certificates must be attached to your Enrolment Form.
- An immunisation certificate must also be provided for all children, prior to their commencement at school. This can be obtained from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR– www.medicareaustralia.gov.au). The Immunisation Register is a national register administered by Medicare Australia that records details of vaccinations given to children under seven years of age who live in Australia.
- Catholic families seeking to enrol children from outside the parish boundaries must present a letter of endorsement from their residential Parish Priest with their enrolment application.
- Non-Catholic families lodging an enrolment will need to include a personal letter clearly stating the reasons they are seeking enrolment in a Catholic school.
- At the time of lodging an enrolment application all new families will be required to pay a non-refundable enrolment fee of $150.00 per family. A refund will only be provided in the event of a family not being offered an enrolment place. Credit card facilities are available for enrolment fee payment or alternatively, cheques can be made payable to St Louis de Montfort’s School.
- New families will be required to pay a deposit of $250.00 towards first term school fees upon accepting an enrolment offer from the school within 10 days of the offer. This deposit will be non-refundable if the family subsequently cancels this enrolment.
- Individual interviews will be conducted for all new enrolment applicants with the Principal and the Parish Priest. Dates for these interviews are yet to be set.