Skip to content
- Born in France on January 31, 1673.
- Ordained a priest in 1700 at Paris.
- Established the Daughters of Wisdom, a congregation dedicated to the care of needy children and the sick.
- Founded the Montfort Fathers in 1705 to continue his mission and retreat work and to spread devotion to Mary.
- Named apostolic missionary for France in 1706 by Pope Clement XI.
- Died on April 28, 1716 at the age of 43.
- Beautified in 1888, and in 1947, Pope Pius XII declared him a Saint.
- His feast day is on April 28th.