St Louis Community Hall can serve a variety of uses from gymnasium, basketball, netball and other sports to full theatre presentations and large functions. The facility is available for hire to community groups.
- Entrance Foyer and Office
- Domestic kitchen
- Internal Female, Male and Disabled Toilets
- Change rooms
- Side driveway access for bands and deliveries
- Total capacity of Hall is 800 people
- Domestic kitchen with cooking facilities
- Elevated performance stage
- Stage dimensions: 24.5 metres x 6.5 metres
- Sound System with fixed and radio microphones
- Stage Lighting and curtains
- Full-size Indoor Basketball, Netball, Volleyball and Badminton (x 4) court
- Floorspace: 24.5 metres x 32 metres
- 40 Oval Tables (seat 8/10); 10 Rectangle Table (seat 6/8)
- 800 Individual chairs
SCALE OF CHARGES: EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST FEBRUARY 2017
- Weekday rate $75.00 per hour.
- Rates inclusive of GST and Standard Ckean.
- Reduced rates for permanent bookings negotiated.
- Preference given to groups related to St Louis de Montfort’s school community.
|9:00-4:00pm||School Use||$660.00||12:00 noon - 6:00pm||$1000.00|
|5:00pm - 11:30pm||$740.00||$740.00||$1000.00|
|SURCHARGES||Christmas Day / Boxing Day||$260.00|
|New Year's Eve / New Year's Day||$260.00|
- Weekend rates: $150 per hour.
- Rates inclusive of GST and Standard Clean.
- Hall not available for permanent evening bookings over weekends.
Service Package Available
|Package 1||Setup Tables and Chairs Only||$150|
|Packup Tables and Chairs Only||$150|
|Package 2||Full Setup and Packup||$225|
|Package 3||Full Setup, Packup and Full Clean and Rubish Removal||$300|
|Options||Linen||@ $1.00 per head|
|Canteen||@ $75.00 per event|
Summary of Hire Conditions:
- An official booking form must be completed and signed by both parties.
- Bond deposit and hire charges must be paid upon booking.
- Cancellation within 4 weeks incurs a $50 fee and cancellation within 14 days incurs 50% of hire fees unless date rebooked.
- If any damage takes place to the floors and buildings, its contents or the surrounding building or grounds, the cost of damage shall be taken from the bond deposit or if this is insufficient to meet the cost of such damage, the balance of the amount shall be paid by the hirer upon request
- No smoking permitted in hall or school grounds.
- Alcohol can only be served where a permit has been provided. Plastic glasses or cans only.
- The hirer is required to take out their own Public Liability Insurance for the event.
- No decorations to be attached to walls, floors, curtains or any part of the building or signs, scenery, etc. No confetti, rice or glitter allowed.
- No disorderly or offensive behaviour is permitted in the hall or on school property.
- The hirer shall leave the hall and surrounds in a clean and tidy state. Extra cleaning charges will be added to the hirer’s account if the hall is left in an unacceptable state.
Hall Manager: Lisa Goodes
Mobile: 0417 784 089